Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the contents of the "More Information" Drop-boxes.
APST: UNREINFORCED SILICONE TUBING
Low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone tubing produced in a clean room for critical pharmaceutical, biomedical, cosmetic, and food applications. APST has been put through extensive physical, chemical, and biological testing, and meets USP Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, NSF 51, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, and 3A standards.
APST Unreinforced Silicone Tubing is not intended for implantation, continuous steam applications, or elevated pressure levels.
- 50A Shore hardness
- Extremely flexible
- General temperature range: -100° F (-73.3° C) to 400° F (204.4° C)
- Sterilizable by autoclave or gamma radiation
- Low volatile grade suitable for pharmaceutical and biomedical applications
- Made of NSF 51 listed silicone (National Sanitation Foundation)
- Resists temperature extremes, compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture, and environmental exposure
- Imparts no taste or odor to critical streams
- Stocked in 25 ft., 50 ft., and 100 ft. coils
- Clean-room manufactured
- Sealed in polybags at manufacture for cleanliness
- Documented lot traceable with identification on bags
- Documented quality control
- Complete validation package available upon request
- Custom lengths, sizes, and packaging available upon request