The LFV pump is an AMPCO centrifugal pump that features a front-loading single seal. This high efficient, gentle pump is easy to maintain and can be converted to a double seal with minimum effort. This assembly features a LFV pump head, a washdown motor, a NEMA 4X VFD, and 4-wheel stainless steel cart.
This pump is very versatile. It is great for the craft beverage industry (breweries, wineries, and distilleries) ; it can be used as both a CIP pump and a product transfer pump. It is designed to handle products such as wort, beer, wine, mash, yeast, liquor, syrups, dairy products, oils, juices, cosmetics, and cleaning solutions, caustics, and more. This pump is suitable for many other industries including cosmetics, dairy, candy, beverages, personal care, and pharmaceutical.
- Product handling capability up to 1200 cps
- 304 Stainless steel adapter
- Balanced Impellers
- Self-aligning shaft
- 316L Stainless Steel Shaft
- Cast and Machined
- 316L Stainless Steel Heavy Wall Construction
- Four-wheel stainless steel cart
- NEMA 4X Variable Frequency Drive
- Seal materials: Silicon Carbide/ Carbon/ Viton
- Max flow rate: 1800 GPM / 409 mᵌ/hr
- Max Viscosity: 1,200 cP
- Max Inlet Pressure: 150 PSI / 10 BAR