C216MD Centrifugal Pump Assembly (3 - 5 HP)
The CPE C216MD Portable Pump is ideal for breweries pumping batches of up to 30 barrels.
The CPE C216MD Portable Pump is part of the C-series centrifugal pump family. These are the most common pumps used in Microbreweries and Craft Breweries in North America, and in food and beverage production in general. This model is a workhorse pump that will give you years of excellent service and is built with a stainless steel washdown motor that makes cleaning easier and quicker, reducing the issues caused by spillage.
These are the most durable pumps on the market! They are designed specifically for the tough conditions found in food and beverage production. The carts are custom designed and built in Canada completely of stainless steel with non-marring heavy duty wheels. The C216 model is a workhorse pump that will give you years of excellent service and when needed replacement parts are interchangeable with most major brands of sanitary C series pumps.
All pumps come standard with Tri-clamp connections, but we can supply other connection types by special order.
CPE C216MD Portable Pump Features and Options
- 2" X 1 1/2" Tri-clamp connections
- All stainless steel construction
- 25 ft cord with a standard NEMA locking plug
- NEMA 4X digital VFD
- Stainless steel cart
- 230-volt single phase (L14-20P)
- 230-volt 3 phase (L15-20P)
- 460-volt 3 phase (L16-20P)
- "D" Single mechanical external seal
- "DG" Single mechanical external seal with replaceable ceramic seat
- "F" Single mechanical external seal with water cascade
3 HP The capacity of this pump is 150 GPM and it will put out 100 ft of head pressure
5 HP The capacity of this pump is 150 GPM and it will put out 125 ft of head pressure