Graco SaniForce 6:1 Sanitary Piston Pump
Graco's SaniForce 6:1 quick knockdown piston pumps are constructed of 300 series stainless steel. The air motor improves serviceability, increases efficiency and offers a lower cost of ownership. Our sanitary piston pumps are ideal for most food-related, cosmetic and personal care applications.
All 6:1 Saniforce piston pumps features a 1.5 inch Tri-Clamp outlet connection.
Pump materials up to 1,000,000 cps when mounted on a drum or bin unloader.
SaniForce 6:1 Sanitary Piston Pump:
- Flow rates up to 4.0 gpm (15.1 lpm)
- Maximum fluid pressure of 600 psi (41 bar; 4.1 MPa)
- Siphon up to 5,000 cps and up to 100,000 cps if immersed
- Most advanced air motor on the market
- Available in double-ball and priming piston designs
- Fluid transfer and supply of low to medium viscosity fluids
- Suitable to pump products such as: cosmetics, fruit juice concentrates, creamy candy fillings, ice cream variegates, jams and jellies
- Easily removable FDA-compliant shroud to clean and access modular air valve - reducing downtime
- Quick knockdown lowers are made with 300 series stainless steel for long-lasting durability.
|Max Flow Rate||4 gpm|
|Max Fluid Pressure||600 psi|
|Pump Style||Double Ball or Priming Piston|
|Max Pumpable Solids||1/8 in|
|Viscosity Range||Up to 100,000 cps|