C114MD Pump With 1 1/2 HP S.S. Washdown Motor
The C114 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries.
The C114 centrifugal pump was designed with the processor in mind and is expressed in the practical design of the C-Series Pump and it is reflected in the high standards of performance attained by thousands of units that are presently in service in every phase of the processing industries.
Relevance to your processing requirements is expressed in C-Series Pump capabilities which let you:
- Handle liquids and semisolids with entrained vapors.
- Sustain favorable vacuum characteristics under varying pumping conditions.
- Handle viscous products at elevated GPM and pressure ratings.
- Pump in series without seal failure from elevated inlet pressure.
- Provide full CIP service without dismantling. (Models equipped with type D, DG, E and F seals).
Includes an stainless steel AC induction motor, 1 1/2 HP, 3600 RPM, TEFC, 56C frame, Class F insulation, NEMA design B, removable bolt-on base
Capacity 100 GPM
Head 70 feet
Connections 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp