February 17, 2016 — Brooklyn Obrecht

We started by stripping the playfeild of the pinball machine down to the base which is a plastic. We decided we would try to hand paint it with car model paint which is a big job but we were up to the challenge! Laying out th playfeild was the hardest part, figuring out what content was going to fit the existing rules wired into the game. Once that was figured out we started laying down a base coat and slowly, slowly adding more and more detail! Check out the progress!

 

Leave a comment

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out