C114MD Pump With Stainless Steel Washdown Motor (1/2 - 3 HP)
The C114 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries.
The C114 centrifugal pump was designed with the processor in mind and is expressed in the practical design of the C-Series Pump and it is reflected in the high standards of performance attained by thousands of units that are presently in service in every phase of the processing industries.
Relevance to your processing requirements is expressed in C-Series Pump capabilities which let you:
- Handle liquids and semi-solids with entrained vapors.
- Sustain favorable vacuum characteristics under varying pumping conditions.
- Handle viscous products at elevated GPM and pressure ratings.
- Pump in series without seal failure from elevated inlet pressure.
- Provide full CIP service without dismantling. (Models equipped with type D, DG, E and F seals).
Includes a stainless steel AC induction motor, TEFC, 56C frame, Class F insulation, NEMA design B, removable bolt-on base
|Horsepower||Max. Head||Max Capacity|
|1 1/2||70'||100 gpm|
Connections 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp