The C114 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and other sanitary process industries.
The C114 centrifugal pump was designed with the processor in mind. Its practical design and high standards of performance are why thousands of units are presently in use across the processing industries.
The C-Series excels at:
- Handling liquids and semi-solids with entrained vapors.
- Sustaining favorable vacuum characteristics under varying pumping conditions.
- Handling viscous products at elevated GPM and pressure ratings.
- Pumping in series without seal failure from elevated inlet pressure.
- And it permits full CIP service without dismantling. (Models equipped with type D, DG, E and F seals).
Included is a stainless steel AC induction motor, TEFC, 56C frame, Class F insulation, NEMA design B, removable bolt-on base
|Horsepower||Max. Head||Max Capacity|
|1 1/2||70'||100 gpm|
Connections 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" Tri-Clamp
- Bridgetown Brew Systems
"We have been using CPE systems as a pump and sensor vendor for 3 years now and we really couldn’t be happier with them. They deliver a great product, on time, to spec, and at a fair price. They are always very helpful and friendly when we call with questions. We highly recommend them and look forward to a long relationship with them."