The CPE C218MD Portable Pump is ideal for large production breweries and wineries with models up to 40 HP and flow capacity up to 500 GPM.
The CPE C218MD Portable Pump Assembly is part of the C-series centrifugal pump family. This model provides a 2 inch inlet, 1 1/2 inch outlet, and an 8 inch impeller, making it a very flexible pump for medium to large volume fluid processing. It is built with a stainless steel washdown motor that makes cleaning easier and quicker, reducing the issues caused by spillage.
These pumps are designed specifically for the tough conditions found in food and beverage production. The carts are custom designed and built in Canada completely of stainless steel with non-marring heavy duty wheels. The pump head and motor are stainless steel, and interchangeable with other C-series pumps. The C218 will give you years of reliable and excellent service.
All pumps come standard with Tri-Clamp connections, but we can supply other connection types by special order. To order a pump larger than 15 HP please call us.C218 Pump Curve
CPE C218MD Portable Pump Features and Options
- 2" X 1 1/2" Tri-clamp connections
- All stainless steel construction
- 25 ft cord with a standard NEMA locking plug
- NEMA 4X digital VFD with a potentiometer
- Stainless steel cart
- 230-volt 3 phase (L15-20P)
- 460-volt 3 phase (L16-20P)
- "D" Single mechanical external seal
- "DG" Single mechanical external seal with replaceable ceramic seat
- "F" Single mechanical external seal with water cascade
7 1/2 HP: The capacity of this pump is 170 GPM and it will put out 55 ft of head pressure
10 HP: The capacity of this pump is 225 GPM and it will put out 150 ft of head pressure
15 HP: The capacity of this pump is 250 GPM and it will put out 175 ft of head pressure