The Durareel hose reels by Superklean offer a neat, effective, and durable storage solution for your Superklean washdown hose. The construction features a 1" axle and a dual axle support system to reduce vibration, and increase stability and structural integrity. The single pedestal chassis and frame hold up to 50 feet of Superklean hose. For maximum stability, the guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle, and overhead positions and has a solid, one-piece heavy gauge 1/4′′ base and support post.
- CNC spun ribbed discs with rolled edges for strength, safety, and durability.
- Standard brass or stainless steel 90° 1/2′′ NPT inlet swivel connection.
- Professional grade heavy-duty steel with durable powder coat finish or professional heavy-duty electro-polished stainless steel.
- The matched cartridge-style spring motor with its non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and multi-position lock ratchet mechanism is factory enclosed, tuned, and matched.
- Inlet / Outlet diameter: 1/2” NPT
- Material: Powder-coated steel (304 Stainless Steel) / Electro-polished steel (316 Stainless Steel)
- Weight: 69 lbs
- Maximum water pressure: 300 PSI
- Maximum water temperature: 200°F (93°C)
- Maximum hose length: 50’ @ 3/4” ID