The QIM shear pump is an inline centrifugal mixer/shear pump. The semi-open impeller is paired with a unique perforated backplate. The radial flow through the perforations creates a shear effect. The backplate is available in two stator designs straight radial slots and radial holes of different widths and diameters. The QIM+214 pump head is attached to our stainless steel washdown motor, mounted on a Canadian made stainless steel cart and fitted with a NEMA 4X variable speed control (VFD).
- Straight Radial Slots
- Sizes: 1/"8, 3/16", 1/4"
- Suggested Application: Powder mixing and lump disintegration
- Small Radial Holes
- Sizes: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
- Suggested Application: Emulsification
- Large Radial Holes
- Sizes: 3/8", 5/8", 7/8"
- Suggested Application: Chopping soft solids into smaller particles
- Self-lubricating internal seal
- Casing o-ring to allow for maximum sealing
- Easy to maintain
- High flow rates
- High shear stator-rotor mixer technology
- Meets 3-A standards (approval pending)
- 3 HP Motor
- Single Mechanical Internal Seal
- 2" x 1 1/2" Tri-clamp connections
- Elastomers: EPDM
- Seal Material: Silicon Carbide/ Silicon Carbide
- Material in Contact with Product: 316L Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Cart
- NEMA 4X VFD