The C+100 is CPE’s next-generation centrifugal pump targeted at small applications. It maintains most compatibility with the C100 line, while bringing new innovation in pump design. This includes a collar that clamps down on the drive shaft over the full 360 degrees removing the minor wobble that can occur from set screwed shafts. The C+ is attached to our efficient stainless steel washdown motor.
This is an in-stock C+100 1 1/2 HP assembly with 115V single-phase power and a KBDA VFD. This assembly will ship out within 5 business days.
- 1 1/2" X 1" Tri-clamp connections
- Stainless steel washdown motor
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 304 stainless steel adapter
- External mechanical D seal
- Canadian made stainless steel cart
- NEMA 4X VFD
- 115 volt single phase
- "D" Single mechanical external seal
1 1/2 HP: This pump is ideal for small microbreweries and wineries in need of a more power for CIP applications. Maximum flow of 75 GPM and maximum discharge head of 55 feet for more demanding applications.