The Premium Microbrewery Pump
The MB 100 is a re-engineered C100 pump, designed for microbreweries and other small-scale applications. While maintaining dimensional and hydraulic interchangeability with the C100, it provides added reliability, extended seal life, is easier to adjust and maintain, and provides greater performance.
This is a premade Microbrew 100 1.5 HP assembly with 115V single-phase power and a NEMA 4X VFD. This assembly will ship out within 48 hours.
The Microbrew 100 uses similar components to the C100. However, it upgrades the experience with a number of enhancements including:
- A clamped casing for ease of adjustment
- Sealed impeller design for optimal hygienic performance
- Split-shaft compression collar to reduce vibration and improve seal life
- An internal surface finish of <32Ra
- A silicon carbide stationary seal-face with a carbon rotary seal (aka. DG seal) for improved reliability, dependability, and performance.
- Stainless steel cart
- 1 1/2" X 1" Tri-clamp connections
- 1 1/2 HP Stainless steel washdown motor
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 304 stainless steel adapter
- External mechanical DG seal
- NEMA 4X Variable Frequency Drive w/ digital speed display