The C+100 centrifugal pump is ideal for use in small and medium size process applications in the dairy, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other sanitary process industries. The C+100MD is the original C-series centrifugal pump reimagined. It has kept the original casing design and popular external mechanical seal options, however, it features a collar that clamps down on the drive shaft over the full 360 degrees removing the minor wobble that can occur from set screwed shafts. The collar and bolted impeller reduce rattling sounds at lower speeds. Includes an industrial TEFC induction motor.
- 1 1/2" X 1" Tri-Clamp connections
- Single mechanical seal
- Single phase 115/230 volt or three-phase 230/460 volt, TEFC, 56C motor
- 1/2 HP 1800 RPM TEFC Motor up to 30 GPM and 8 PSI
- 3/4 HP 3600 RPM TEFC Motor up to 40 GPM and 25 PSI
- 1 HP 3600 RPM TEFC Motor up to 50 GPM and 23 PSI
- 1 1/2 HP 3600RPM TEFC Motor up to 85 GPM and 18 PSI