The Premium Microbrewery Pump
The MB 100 is a re-engineered C100 pump, designed for microbreweries and other small-scale applications. While maintaining dimensional and hydraulic interchangeability with the C100, it provides added reliability, extended seal life, is easier to adjust and maintain, and provides greater performance.
This is a Fast Track Microbrew 100 1 1/2 HP assembly with 230V single-phase power and a KBDA VFD. All components for this pump are in stock and this assembly will ship out within 7 business days.
The Microbrew 100 uses similar components to the C100. However, it upgrades the experience with a number of enhancements including:
- A clamped casing for ease of adjustment
- Sealed impeller design for optimal hygenic performance
- Split-shaft compression collar to reduce vibration and improve seal life
- An internal surface finish of <32Ra
- A silicon carbide stationary seal-face with a carbon rotary seal (aka. DG seal) for improved reliability, dependability, and performance.
- Stainless steel cart
- 1 1/2" X 1" Tri-clamp connections
- 1 1/2 HP Stainless steel washdown motor
- 316L stainless steel construction
- 304 stainless steel adapter
- External mechanical DG seal
- NEMA 4X Variable Frequency Drive w/ digital speed display